On-page SEO services all done in-house.
You get the results directly from our agency with all tasks performed under one roof.
The terms and prices depend on many factors, some of those are:
- Type of a website
- Content management system (CMS) of a website
- If CMS is up-to-date
- Number of plugins or modules that are used
- Content and total number of pages of a website
If you are interested in done for you on-page SEO optimization services we offer a free evaluation for your project. Make sure to include your website address in your request for a free evaluation.
Why perform on-page SEO?
A websites’ internal (on-page) SEO optimization is one of the most important steps to improve website’s search performance. In order to achieve higher rankings in search engines, it is mandatory to optimize its content, HTML code, internal links, the loading speed and other factors.
Only when the sites’ internal structure is optimized and all on-page errors have been taken care of, one can move on to the next step of improving its online presence.
An internal optimization is usually divided into two key parts: content optimization and code optimization.
How we perform on-page SEO optimization?
When you order this type of service, two methods of optimization are available:
1. We both plan and perform the work
The steps are as follows:
- Our team performs an SEO audit – this determines the sites state and what issues need to be addressed.
- The client grants us administrator rights – login information is needed from the client in order to access the websites server and administration files.
- We apply code and content optimization methods – This applies to CMS systems like “WordPress”, “Joomla”, “CMS Made Simple” and”Prestashop”.
When managing a client’s website, we always consider the latest SEO standards which change constantly. We believe that for this type work, a company has to be flexible and constantly improve in the ever-changing field of SEO.
2. We develop a strategy and your team does the work
If the clients’ CMS is custom or one that we’re not familiar with, the work flow and methodology changes as follows:
- We develop an optimization plan and hand the code-related jobs to our client’s programmers – by following our steps, your team’s programmers can improve the website’s performance significantly.
- We consult your company throughout our period of collaboration – we assist, advise or adjust the optimization plan based on how the work is flowing.
- We insure that your team is going in the right direction – our team monitors the development of the site and how the plan is carried out. If a mistake was made, don’t worry, we’ll inform you and your team ASAP.
After finishing code optimization, we apply methods to improve the content found of the website, as well as develop a plan for further optimized content to be created for both, search engine robots and real site visitors.
Internal website optimization steps
Below you’ll see a complete list of internal optimization tasks that we execute on a regular basis for our clients’.
- Site speed optimization – it’s not a secret that a slow site annoys all of us and doesn’t to find the needed information quickly. We know that potential clients’ think the same way. That’s why we prioritize site speed as one of the most important tasks when optimizing the site internally. This is important not only for the visitors of the site, but for search engine robots, as site speed is one of the main ranking factors in SEO.
- Code optimization – the website has to be programmed properly as well. If there are on-page errors, the search engine might index empty pages or not index the pages that you want properly. Site structure errors also contribute negatively to your SEO, so the mistakes need to be fixed quickly and properly.
- On-page optimization – this step is mostly related to a websites’ content. The texts’ found on it must have proper headlines, structure, use relevant keywords and synonyms. Many website owners try to cheat and just spam a bunch of keywords throughout their texts and website content in general. While this may boost your ranks temporarily, Google’s SEO robot will quickly find out about such a scheme and your site might get under search engine filter.
- Usability and User-Experience (UX) optimization – this type of optimization focuses on making the website easy to use and friendly for user. As of 2015 Google’s algorithm makes sure that the website is optimized not only for desktop, but for mobile devices as well. Don’t think mobile matters? Well, think again. The algorithm may penalize a website that is not properly functioning on mobile devices, so if SEO matters to you, we can make sure that the site pleases both the user and the visiting Google bot by implementing multi-device functionality to your site.
- Content optimization – your site’s content has to be neat and properly organized. We’re talking about texts with headings and subheadings, which use a significant amount relevant keywords. Other media sources like images, video our audio files have to properly marked with a name as well as be visible by the users of the site. Meta information such as titles and descriptions not only provide insight for those searching, but contribute page relevancy points to Google bot. Upon client’s request, a plan for future content creation may be developed by our company. This services might also include keyword research and analysis of TOP 10 competition. The main goal of this optimization process is to improve website content in every possible way.
- Conversion and commercial factor optimization – the main goal of your site is to sell and sell more than your competitors do. During this stage, we implement CTR (Conversion Rate) calculations to your website in order to better understand how many users perform meaningful actions when visiting. It could be an order of a newsletter, a purchase or a user profile creation. A good CTR leads to more sales, so that is why this type of optimization is necessary to perform for those who are interested in sales.
- “Crawl budget” and index budget optimization – not many know this, but Google’s bot only performs a certain number of website scans over a certain period of time. Let’s say your site is scanned 3 times a day, or 90 times a month. That means your budget is roughly around 90 scans per month. We can tell from experience that you should not expect a full website scan immediately. A properly structured website will allow Google to slowly scan pages that you want over a period of time. This is especially relevant to owners of e-shops, whose products may add up to thousands of pages. We make sure that every relevant page is scanned and seen by the search engine bot. The next time it visits your e-shop, it will continue to scan from where he left off and not waste your index budget by scanning those pages that are already scanned.
Our on-page SEO prices
The final price of a full internal optimization for a website depends on complexity of a project. A large one may require additional time to focus on audit, programming or market research. For example an ecommerce website, who may have thousands of products in its catalogue will require more resources than a simple representative website.
Regular website on-page optimization price starts from $ 350
Ecommerce website on-page optimization price starts from $ 550
If the optimization process is implemented by the clients’ programmers, additional costs may apply for consultations and monitoring services provided by our firm.
Internal SEO or a full SEO service bundle?
Contact us with a specific description of your website’s goals and the main issues that you are dealing with at the moment. We will conduct an inverstigation and get back to you with answers to your questions.